Sunday 15 May 2016

Fashion Valentine: Pastel Raindrops

mintyfrills kawaii cute fashion valentine harajuku
 Long back before I started lolita, I was really into the style fairy-kei and one of my biggest inspirations was Mio aka Pastel Raindrops. Thats why I want to make her my fashion valentine this week. Even though Mio has left the fashion and moved on her old outfit photos still inspire me. I've never seen anyone else coord Lolita items so casually and still make it look amazing and like a whole other fashion style. You can check out her blog, it has lots of nice photos and diy tutorials!

mintyfrills kawaii cute fashion valentine harajuku
I love these two outfits so much, they look so soft and comfortable! I really want to try and mix lolita skirts with t-shirts and sneakers more.  Since I wear pastel fashion most days I leave the house I just love her style of looking both comfortable and stunningly cute at the same time.

mintyfrills kawaii cute fashion valentine harajuku mintyfrills kawaii cute fashion valentine harajuku
Her style is really recognizable, I love to see the different ways she combines the pieces in her closet. I'm going to try to do more fairy-kei in this type of stlye.

mintyfrills kawaii cute fashion valentine harajuku
 Even though she isn't into the pastel fashion any more I still thinks she looks super fabulous in any style. Thank you for being such a huge inspiration to me. I hope you are doing well and keep being creative.



//Love Mintyfrills




1 comment: