Friday 28 April 2017

Angelic Pretty: Fancy Hospital

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, sweet lolita, sickly cute,

This dress just came out of nowhere for me, didn't see any pictures of it before it came up this week. This weekend Angelic Pretty will be releasing Fancy Hospital. This really feels like the cutest Menhera clothes ever. I don't think this is a theme that Angelic Pretty has done before at all (from what I can remember, correct me if I'm wrong). Since most themes Angelic Pretty does are kinda overdone (toys, chocolate, marine, carnival, skies etc) it's really nice seeing them venture into a new one.

The dress has a really casual feel to it due to the light silk fabric and the skirt not being as wide as usual. The cutsew version looks really sweet and comfortable. The scale and style of the print is really suitable for the different cuts. 

The thing that makes me most exited about this dress is seeing the menhera themed coords that people will do with it! Good job mixing it up and giving us something a little less predictable!

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, sweet lolita, sickly cute,

//Love Mintyfrills

1 comment: